Tuesday, February 4, 2014

About Me

JoblessMummy....What a title...It's all my Brother's idea  for me to start a blog with all the creative stuff Im making with my two little brats running around. Stuck in my house for months n weeks during winter made me do all the crappy stuffs yet they look beautiful. I miss India..I miss my bike n I miss Chennai the most. I can just take my bike n go get whatever I need for my art n crafts work if I was in Chennai. Staying in Philadelphia for a year, has made life more boring, except for the weather and the fresh air and of course the pleasant environment. I do some paintings at time, I most of all I always have a liking for flowers n nature. Most of my paintings will have flowers, which I love to draw from my school days. I din use my talent much in my college days, and I regret that until this moment. So I just made up my mind to do something creative with all that I get at home. During my school days n college days I had a lots of my sketches, which I lost in an unfortunate fire accident. I miss them, and especially miss showing them to my little ones. So Im making the best use of my talent and showing them all the crafts work and paintings that I do at home.

I created this blog for Mummy's who are bored at home. If you are interested in making crafty items at home. You can check my blog. Thanx to my brother Johnson Ebenezer for this wonderful Idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment