Saturday, February 15, 2014

Butterflies

The most cutest ones on earth "butterflies ".
I used an empty milk can or even if you haitte anyother can which is white plastic like the idhayam oil can, you can use that. In chennai we dont get these cans but idhayam oil comes in that can. People who get these milk cans can sure try these n decorate the house.
Draw a butterfly shape on a white paper and trace them by keeping the milk can material or any white plastic material. I used markers to color them. Infact only markers where used for everything.  Once the color is dry you can use any glittery buttons or beads to stick on it. Use glue and let it dry once you place the glitters.
Once they are dry, cut them to perfect butterfly shapes and fold in the middle and press it exactly in the body part, so the butterfly looks like they are flying. I used board pins to fix them to the wall. Once I leave to India, I should use something that makes the butterflies stick to the wall.
I made 4 butterflies, my daughter wanted mommy dada elder sister n a tiny younger sister. So there s a family up on the wall and they look so colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment