Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Empty Tissue paper rolls wall hanger

I ve always stored the tissue rolls , but ended up throwing them away after I found I cud nt do anything with it. Finally I found a video which showed that how I cud make flowers out of them. Flowers " its always fascinating" when I hear that word. Made up my mind when I just had one and half roll in hand.
Tissue rolls, glue, paints, and some glitters.
Cut them into leafy shapes, painted them and stuck them together with some glittery spots in the middle.
I just love the outcome and planning to make more designs that I have in mind .

I found time to make a new pattern finally. Just tat I added some tiny construction paper flowers on the leafy pattern. This is the best craft that I ve ever made I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment