Thursday, February 6, 2014

Flowers out of plastic egg holder

Recyclable...yes I tried flowers out of them again. ..
A big plastic egg holder. It was so easy to cut them to shapes. And the other materials are all the same that I have used before.

I ve posted all the pictures step by step. I tried a different  arrangement with the flowers, but din like them much..so I just made a bunch and they look pretty.

Used plastic egg holder, scissors, paints, sticks, green tape, beads.

I cut the shapes and arranged about four shapes one inside another, after painting them. Made a hole in the middle and inserted them to the sticks, tightening them with a bead.

All that you need is taking time to cut them and paint them. You can arrange the flowers as you like.

2 comments:

  1. ur doing awesome works... omg.... where do u find tym nancy??? really gr8....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DB...my kids r sweet n they give me time sometimes but not ALWAYS :)

      Delete