Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Nylon flowers

Just wanted to try making nylon flowers. I ve been hunting everywhere to get this nylon material.  When I was in India I never had the time to go to places looking out for this material. Somehow I found an online shopping and got the material after I moved to PA.  It was like a dream come true when I tried making them. The supplies are more cheaper than the shipping cost. This is the only reason why I wanted to try with all the material that we have handy at home. However this was a worthy n beautiful one.

Nylon material, stems, leaves, green tape, and some flower making supplies. I made them and gifted them to some of my friends and they loved it.

Anyone willing to spend enough for shipping or if you know a place where you get these supplies , and ofcourse if you have the interest, you can make beautiful bunches and decorate your house or gift them to your loved ones.

I definitely dont want to spend so much. So check my other posts where I ve used recylable material.

No comments:

Post a Comment